Window Tinting for Cars
A1 Tinting can transform the look of any make or model of car. We have a full range of car window tinting colours and densities.
Your car is a valuable investment; you want it to look good, be secure, and be protected from the harsh sun. That is where the friendly, experienced car window tinting team at A1 Tinting can help.
Travelling anywhere in greater-Auckland, our installers will take the time to explain the difference between window film types, as well as how they perform and whether or not they are suitable for your particular make and model of car.
We are often asked, “How do you tint a car to such perfection?” The answer is 25 years of experience using only use the best tinting film products available including: 3M, Huper Optick, and Johnson Window Films. And, we provide a 15 year product guarantee.
Car Window Tinting - Treat Yourself and Your Car
Tinting your car windows will:
- Decrease heat in your car
- Reduce your car’s interior fading
- Decrease UV exposure for you and your car interior
- Reduce driving glare
- Increase privacy, safety and security within your car
- Protect valuables in your car being seen by passers-by
- Reduce the chance of flying glass injury in the event of an accident
- Add style to your car’s appearance
While partial tinting is available, most clients choose a “full tint” for their car windows. This refers to the tinting of the side windows and rear screen of the vehicle. This does not include tinting the front windscreen – this is against New Zealand road safety laws.